In line with the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, we offer our customers a 14 day refund policy.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return the item to us as it was delivered to you within 14 days of receipt for a refund.
- Please liase with us prior to sending your return so that we can track / expect your package.
- You are responsible for paying for the return postage, and the item must be adaquetely protected in transit back to us.
- Upon receipt of your returned item, we will examine it for any damage which was not present when the item was dispatched to you.
- Provided we do not discover any damage, we will issue a full refund.
- Please note:
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are despatched within 14 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- If during our assessment of your return we discover damage to the item which was not present when the item was dispatched to you, we will make an assessment of how much the item value has decreased by and will deduct this from any refund.
- We strongly advise that you take photographs of your item prior to dispatch back to us so that if necessary you could make a claim against your postal insurance for any losses due to damage in transit
- Should you wish to make use of this refund policy to return an item, please email or call us..